Mobile Printing Service
Use Mobile Printing to print at Allerton Public Library:
- From your home computer, tablet, or smartphone
- From anywhere with internet access, including Allerton Library Wi-Fi connections
- Supported File Formats
How to Use the Allerton Public Library Mobile Printing:
- Click here to visit our Mobile Print Service.
- PRINTER: Select Black and White or Color. Printer Information and Cost details can be found under Details once selected.
- USER INFO: Enter your Email Address (you will need this later to release the print job).
- SELECT DOCUMENT: Select your print job File or URL: by doing one of the following:
- Click the Browse button to locate and upload a file from your computer or device OR
- Enter the URL address of an internet page to print it.
- Next, click the to open Printing Options
- PRINTING OPTIONS: Once Printing Option selections are made/changed, click the Green Print Button to process your request.
- DOCUMENT STATUS: Please record your job reference number to identify your print job in the event of a problem.
- Visit the library within 12 hours of sending your document to pay and receive your print out. Printed pages are $0.15 BW and $1.00 Color (price per side)
- Prints are only available during normal library business hours.
Please note: print requests will remain in our print queue for 12 hours. You must visit the library and print your document within that time frame or your document will be deleted from the queue.